Monday, July 14, 2014

I can't go to a fitness, what now?

months ago I really wanted to go to a fitness. but it was so expensive for a student like me. well, I can still do work outs at home. you just need a good place where you can do work outs and dumbbells. I found this site and it's sooo good: www.dumbelloefeningen.nl. it's in dutch but there are pictures and links to videos so don't worry. so you know what to do if you can't go to a fitness! good luck!

maanden geleden wou ik echt graag naar een fitness. maar het was zo duur voor een student zoals ik. wel, ik kan steeds work outs doen thuis. je hebt gewoon een goede plaats nodig waar je work outs kan doen en dumbells. ik vond deze site en het is echt goed: www.dumbelloefeningen.nl. dus je weet wat te doen als je niet naar een fitness kan gaan. veel succes!

No comments:

Post a Comment